Saturday, February 23, 2013

This Joy

I know you, I see your tears and I know your pain.  Your hopes and aspirations are evident to me, as well as your worries and distress.  I see beyond the outward cloak of your mantle to the beauty of your inner being.  You are loved, you are respected, you are essential to my well-being because of the love we share and the dreams we dream, of the hope we have for our children and grandchildren.  

Your pain is my pain and your laughter echos within me.  There is joy abundant when in your midst, and our hearts sing together as one.  You are my friend, my confidant, my encouragement on the bleakest of days.  You are my sister in Christ and I am so blessed to call you Friend.



Thinking of my sisters this morning after a wonderful evening spent in fellowship and study.  No doubt God was in our midst!  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your views and comments here. We are all on a journey and our desire should be to help one another along. May God bless you!