Thursday, April 13, 2023

If You're Curious...

Truthfully, blogging started out as curiosity in designing web pages and essentially just playing around.  Stemming from a love of desktop publishing (which I know only a tad bit about and only self-learned), I tried out a template and discovered a wonderful thing...writing thoughts and feelings out on "cloud" paper was liberating and stirred that quickening of spirit to share our Creator in any way I could.  

The urge to write comes in spurts...to deliberately sit down to write eludes me for I have no art, only emptiness when nothing comes from the heart that demands the keyboard to strike.  Every post I believe to be my last, because I have seen my feeble attempts to invent an honorable subject.  

But the love of God and His faithfulness do not leave me stilled. My heart is stirred and the hope that sharing will be beneficial to others in some small way is born.  God's love is contagious!

For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. (2 Corinthians 4:6 - ESV)
I confess that in my many years on this earth, I have failed more times than I can remember to reflect His light.  I have passed up many opportunities to share Jesus...being unprepared or afraid of being rebuffed or simply unworthy... none of which is an excuse. 

If I have passed by you in neglect, then I am truly sorry.  The soul is precious and must be nurtured and preserved for His purpose. Every soul is cherished by the Lord.

If by chance any of my words cause your heart to turn toward the loving Father, then a little light has pierced the darkness and the glory of God fills both our souls! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your views and comments here. We are all on a journey and our desire should be to help one another along. May God bless you!