Tuesday, February 1, 2011

On This Day...

I always wanted to keep a journal.  I thought that was so cool, so organized, so useful.  I never did it.  And who knew my memory would go a tad bit non-existent and straining to remember doesn't do much to bring it back.  Oh, sure, sometimes those elusive memories will be jolted to the forefront by a reminder from one of the kids or hubby, but just a glimpse of it...not that detail that a written word can bring to your mind at a glance.  It just doesn't work that way.  Don't get excited; I do not have Alzheimers, but I do concern myself with that from time to time.  It's a good thing I believe in Christ and know that God is always in control!  So should I really lose my memory and not know who I am, my Lord will remember and see me through.

So, here I am.  It's a new day and on this day I will make every effort to put my memories down, and when I can no longer drag them into view in my mind, I will simply read this blog...and remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your views and comments here. We are all on a journey and our desire should be to help one another along. May God bless you!